CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Mauricio at Inter Shop is the best shop steward I have ever worked with. He is on the spot identifying potential issues, while also sharing if they need immediate attention or can wait awhile if I need to. Intershop in Wilmington has fixed every issue we have without requiring any follow up. Awesome
Mauricio worked on my 2004 x-type and it has run smooth ever since. My wife used another shop but after having a unhappy experience, I suggested she take her 2006 mini to Inter Shop. They fixed her problem and she in now going to use them exclusively. I just bought a 2007 Mercedes S550, partly based on Mauricio because I know if there are any problems, he will look after me. I feel their prices are reasonable and knowledge impressive. It has become harder and harder to find good mechanics these days but I have hit the sweet spot with Inter Shop. Give them a try, you wont be disappointed.